Saturday, August 21, 2010

NEED relationship ADVICE??????

If you are in love with your ';so called'; partner and he has phone sex and/or oral sex would you consider this to be cheating.NEED relationship ADVICE??????
Anything done sexual with someone else besides u is cheating....don't tolerate it...NEED relationship ADVICE??????
if you have not given your permission, it is cheating.
YES, having sex with others.. It's UNFAITHFUL
If he was having any kind of sexual activity out of your relationship and you didn't agree to it then YES, he is chesting!
yes i would..dump the loser and find some one faithful.
yes especially oral sex
Most definately!





I was in a relationship with a guy for 18 months. The first 6 were fine and then I found out he was inviting guys round when I was at work. Running up the phone bill on chat lines and just, generally, taking the f*****g p**s right out of me. He must have thought I was zipped up the back!





What a shock he got then, when he came home one day to find all his belongings turfed out in the street.





';Whats all this about?'; Was his question.





';The worm has turned!'; Was my reply. ';Goodbye!!';
Yes. Unless of course it's with you.
What I think is not necessarily important to your conduct.


You, bringing this matter forward, obviously believes it is cheating. Now, what are you going to do about it?








(Yes, I would consider it cheating.)
Um yes. Any sexual or romantic activity outside of the relationship and without an agreement between both partners is cheating.
if my partner did that, i would most definitely consider it cheating.

No comments:

Post a Comment