Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some relationship advice.. please?

I have an amazing, wonderful boyfriend who I truly and deeply love with all my heart and soul. He means the absolute world to me. He is kind of over-protective though.. and has sort of made it clear that he doesn't want me talking to specific people. Before I met him, I knew this other kid.. and this kid and I sort of had a thing for one another. I haven't talked to this kid for 8 months probably, until today. I know that I shouldn't have, and my boyfriend would most likely be very upset and angry. I don't know why I wanted to talk to the other kid so bad, but I did and some old feelings seem to be coming back. I don't know what to do, and I feel full of guilt. Some help..?I need some relationship advice.. please?
My husband did the same thing. He hadn't talked to his ex-girlfriend for 8 YEARS. One month after our wedding, after 5 years of us dating, he talked to her online and then they met for coffee. He left me 3 days later. I found out 2 days later that I'm pregnant.


Don't mess around with the other person. It hurts you and your man. You have nothing to lose by dropping the old flame, but much to lose by dragging it around behind your man's back.I need some relationship advice.. please?
I think that you should sort your feelings out and see which of the two you like best. Having an over protective bf means that he is scared of loosing u to sum1 else.
You love the danger of getting caught. What are you doing Thursday night?
maybe Mr. wonderful isn't Mr. right. and your mind is telling your heart that by getting in touch with this other guy. I don't know how old you are, but i would make a list of quality's they each have and see how one out weighs the other.
your ';amazing wonderful'; guy is showing controlling behavior, indicative of an abusive personality. talk to whom you wish, and tell him to stick it if he objects.
Your boyfriend is an immature jerk with control issues. This sort of behaviour (trying to dictate who you can and cannot talk to) is one of the major warning signs of a potential abuser, by the way. Your ';old feelings seeming to come back'; is your gut feeling telling you to get out of your relationship with your boyfriend - and fast.
Follow ur heart,
I don't know if you will marry this young man. Why should you take him as an idol? If you donot have a filty relationship with this kid I don't know why your boyfriend should hinder you from talking to him.
  • paper mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment