Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship advice, please!?

I went to a party earlier and my ex was there. We've been becoming better friends and everything, since the break up was over a year ago. We were left alone out by the lake, so we started talking about our ';feelings';. Well, I ended up.... I don't wanna say, but in the end he was hard and I liked the way I felt. (But no clothing came off, or unbuttoned!!!) Before he left, we kissed and I didn't like it. I know that he wants to get back together, but I don't for multiple reasons. Do you have any idea what I should do?Relationship advice, please!?
'I know that he wants to get back together, but I don't for multiple reasons';





leave him alone. he doesn't want to be friends, he's just trying to get close again... you said so yourselfRelationship advice, please!?
Dont get into an alone situation again...and just be honest and tell him you dont want to be together again.
Pray, only through prayer you'll find the right answer!


Take good care!
dont kiss or hug or nothingbecause you would be leading him on,tell him you just want to be friends
Find someone else, 'you liked the way it felt'-- perhaps you miss intimacy. This relationship sounds over, get over it and forget about him.
you guys talked about your feelings and it mad you horny and it felt good but then you kissed and didnt like it?? hmm sounds like you stired up some old feelings is all... if you didnt even like the kiss then id say its over... move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment