Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship advice? ?

right b4 my husband n I got married he was on the phone w/one of his friends who was trying to convince him not to do it! after, all his bf called and told him what a mistake he has made.


-we have a daughter together, and have dated for 2 1/2 yrs!


we got married at the courhouse, and when we came home he got on xbox all afternoon, took me out to eat where he works for dinner. what hurts the most is that I feel like he doesnt love me. he didn't do anything special for our wedding day. I like simple thoughtful things, but he did nothing. I feel like he tricked me into marrying him, his loyalty is w/his friends and playing xbox. I married a loser.


(I hate his friends, they are all idiots. 1) he had a 3sum w/one of his friends 2) they are always getting drunk) I thought by marrying him he would grow up, but its gotten worse.





... i am the real idiot for thinking he could change...Relationship advice? ?
What were you expecting? Married at the courthouse is not romantic. It's just for papers. Could you have planned a wedding? That's more of the woman's choice.Relationship advice? ?
Look, you're not an idiot. You are just naiive for believing that this man would change. People don't change. Also, nobody can trick you into marrying someone. It's ultimately your choice. I think you may want to deny that because you're in such a painful marriage. However, the truth sometimes hurts. I would suggest you try counseling with your husband. If that is ineffective, you can always get a divorce. You are not obligated to stay with someone who makes you miserable. Your husband does sound like a loser...
Yes, you are the real idiot for thinking he would change. You sound young.....too young to be a wife, or a parent. End this marriage, let your parents raise your daughter, start a career and learn to be independent before you consider marriage and parenthood again.
You should never assume that a man is going to change. He won't. The man you married now is the same man you'll be married to 20 years from now, if you aren't divorced.

No comments:

Post a Comment