Monday, August 23, 2010

Need some SINCERE relationship advice, please.?

So um I've been in a relationship somewhat on and off (but mostly on) for 6 years with my 3-year-old son's father. We've been ';engaged'; and we've also broken up because we've both cheated at different points for different reasons. He's been my best friend though, and I feel like he's the only person in this world who really understands me. I'm not in love with him anymore though, and havent been for quite some time. Although I have deep love for him there is only so much we can do to each other before the relationship is beyond repair. And 3 weeks ago we broke up. It went a lot better than expected, but he's been sleeping on his friend's floor since. He seems to be enjoying the fact that he is no longer living with his girlfriend and child and can now go out like every other 22 year old, but when we're alone he cries and is clearly heartbroken. It really tears me apart because he seems to be convinced he'll never get over this, whereas I know it's over for good.Need some SINCERE relationship advice, please.?
All hearts heal over time, some just take longer then the others.





As for the new guy, rebound baby. Sorry.Need some SINCERE relationship advice, please.?
Give him time he will heal.. I can't say I've ever been in this situation.. but I do think that you just need to give him time. As for this new guy.. take is slow and see how it goes don't jump into anything incredibly serious until you know yourself for sure whether or not he is just your rebound.
He'll be fine eventually, but after ending a 6 year relationship, anything new is just rebound. I had the same problem with my daughter's dad. I was 19 when I had her %26amp; I was with her dad off %26amp; on for 4 years. I thought he'd never get over it, but less than 2 months later, he had a girlfriend. I also thought I was in love with the first 3 guys after him, but they were just rebounds. Now my daughter is 6 %26amp; her dad is no longer in her life, but everything happens for a reason. Just be careful %26amp; I wish you the best of luck.
there is always a chance that u r using him or not.. but if you think you were meant to be try it and i kno it will take ur ex a while but he will get over it and go on. You should try and meet new people but make sure he is going to live. there is no easy way but i would try and meet new people for now..... espesally if you don't love him any more or if u don't kno wat to do stop dating for a while and just chill...... you will fing that someone so don't worry.


Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment