Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relationship Advice? :-(?

SORRY THIS IS SO LONG, I HOPE SOMEONE HAS THE PATIENCE TO READ IT AND HELP ME OUT A LITTLE





Me and my boyfriend had been together for a year, and just broke up 2 days ago. He's 20 and I'm 19, we are both in college and doing the right thing with our lives and we seemed so perfect together. I love him and care for him a lot and he feels the same. We have lots of fun together, but also like other couples we argue. We broke up because he felt like he wanted to go out and get more experience while he's still young and that he didn't want to deal with the stress of a relationship. He told me this b/c he felt himself getting curious and he didn't want to hurt me. This was a new experience for both of us except I've been and a lot more short term relationships before him, while he's only been with or 2 other ppl. Of course I'm still hurt and in the the beginning I tried talking him out of it but he pretty much stuck to his decision saying that he'll wind up hurting me. He keeps saying forget him I'll find better, but I know this comes from him thinking he's not good enough.





We even talked about getting married, named our future kids...we both seemed so sure of what we wanted and now this....We agreed to still be friends and he even invited me to come hang with him and his friends later this week (something we never got to do while we were together) I miss him a lot and think of him all day, and wish there was a way we could be together, but i'm all out of options but to except this new friendship :-/. I just don't understand how he could feel this way yet says he still loves me, and while knowing what a great person I am.





Is there anything more I can/could've done? Anything I should say? I just want our happy times back and I love him and want to be with himRelationship Advice? :-(?
If he is asking for space then that is what you have to give him. Love is a beautiful thing. Would you rather stay with him but have the thought in the back of your head that he isnt being true to me or let him have his space get to know life outside of yalls relationship. Love always finds its way back. You have had the chance to experience other relationships he hasnt and if you dont let him have that chance to hang out or even date it is not going to work out. Be his friend and if you cant do that i would suggest not hanging out with him. Most of the time people realize what they have or had when its not around. Good luckRelationship Advice? :-(?
Well, are you two still in contact/still friends? If not, don't tell him anything. If, you are, ask him if there was any REAL problem. If he tells you the same, ask if there is any other thing. I wish you the best, :).
Theres really nothing more you can do because he seems so stuck to his decision. And theres nothing you could of done to prevent this. Straight to the point he seems like he just wants to see other people. I believe he loves you but if he loved you as much as he says then it wouldnt matter about going out and getting ';experience';, you should be all he wants. It sucks and im sorry because i broken heart is never fun. He may be a great person like you say and you may miss all the good times, but if you guys dont end up getting back togehter Im sure youll find someone who would never leave you just so they can get ';experience';. I guess being friends is all you can have now, and I no being friends sucks too and its not what you want. But maybe itll help.





Goodluck!
Lol. This reminds me of Mariah Cary's ';Love Takes Time'; its a nice song. But yeah...I think he's maybe insecure like you said and...he just needs some time to process everything. Just give him time. Its up to him. He'll realize what an amazing person you are.
Guys find it hard to break up with their girl they're truly in love with so they try to make up things or reason out to break up with them in a polite way to prevent causing too much burden or hurt. He is not thinking he's not good enough. You are not good enough. He's bored with the relationship that's why he wants to try something new and explore. He probably have found someone new. He is stressed with your relationship and he needs space. I think that's what's behind all these.
I'm sorry that you broke up.


Fortunately I've got good news.You can get together in the future.


You can increase the chance of getting him back if you learn what men want.


An awesome website to become a more attractive woman is:


http://www.whatmenwanthq.com/
he's trying not to hurt you. as he said he was getting curious and he doesn't want o end up cheating on you but ibviously that doesnt stop him loving you.


he seems to have made up his mind so i dont think there's anything else you could have done. the only option is to stay as his friend if you're going to be able to deal with him sleeping with/seeing other women, and maybe when he's experienced more etc he will realise that he still loves you and you will be able to try again.








answer mine please http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
sorry hun but if he is that adimit that he wants to see other people he is going to...and the experience thing is him wanting to sleep with many other women....he keeps saying hell hurt you... soooo my bet is that he might have already and knows hell do it again... or has come close and needs to end it before he does do something.... if you want the friendship cool, be friends... but if you cant and it is too painful for you then you have to do whats right for you
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment