Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some relationship advice?

I've never had a girlfriend before and I'm not sure I want one now . Because I've always thought what's the point of having a girlfriend you are most likely to dump. I'm 14 by the way. My parents would'nt condone me having a girlfriend anyway. For me I would rather meet one girl when I'm older and marry her. Rather than have many girlfriends and not be married. Should I wait to find that girlI need some relationship advice?
It's great how you're thinking that way and I reckon if you find a brilliant girl that you get along really well with, don't hesitate to date her. You don't have to save all your teenage years purely to find the ';one';.I need some relationship advice?
a girlfriend = loss of virginity
well, i think u should date around, i mean not just any girl but someone u like. i gave my boyfriend a chance, we hardly have anything in common, and we have been going out for a year and i half. we love each other very much and are going to get married. it is true opposites attract. yes im only 18, but im glad ';the one'; when i did so that i can spend the rest of my life with him. instead of spending the rest of my life trying to find ';the one.';
you do whats right for you not what people tell you, you should do
Maybe you should wait a few more years (maybe 16) before you jump into the dating pool. I think that its better for you to date a few girls thru out high school and college (not all at the same time) so that you'll know what type of women you like or don't like and with those experiences you'll be able to decide the right one to marry later on down the road. But you should do what you think is best for yourself.
  • paper mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment