Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship advice??? Open relationship madness?

Ok, so...I have been with my current bf for going on three years now, but it's been long distance on-and off for the past year. Recently, we decided that we would make it an ';open relationship.'; however, it seems to just make things ******* confusing. First, I started to have a crush on another guy, meanwhile I went on a date with/had a little thing with a different guy. It is clear that the whole open thing isn't working(just causing feelings of guilt and confusion for both of us), should I break up with my boyfriend? stop seeing other guys? or what?? I love my bf but, the whole long distance thing is very hard and I'm starting to feel bored/dissatisfied in it. On the other hand, it's not like I like anyone else more than I like my bf....and he is seriously my best friend in the world so breaking up would be no fun AT ALL. What should I do??Relationship advice??? Open relationship madness?
You need to talk to your boyfriend and let him know how you feel and what is going on with you. Before you made the relationship open you both should have really talked about it. If the relationship is stong then having it open will only make it better. But if they relationship isn't all that well then it could make things worse.
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment