Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Relationship advice for me?

So i really like this guy and i know he knows that i feel that way. when we hang out he flirts back and gives me all these ';signals'; but when another guy friend who's like my bro talked with this guy, the guy said ';i don't know how i feel about her.'; i'm thinking about asking him out because then i would know his real feelings and if he doesn't like me then i could get on with my life, if you know what i mean. i've like him for a really long time and am tired of waiting. what should i do?Relationship advice for me?
just ask him. trust me, he'll either say yes and you'll date or he'll say no and thats that. most girls dont ask guys out cause thier afraid of what thier freinds will say. but if someone says something to u about asking him out you can just tell them ';well at least i have the courage to go for it, unlike u who's gonna sit there wondering if he likes u or not';.just go for it and even if he says no, you'll be able to move on and find someone new!


good luck!Relationship advice for me?
Ask him out! There's nothing else to do.
I think you have the right track by asking him out i meen you are never going to know unless you ask. Good Luck.
if he already knows you like him %26amp; everything, don't ask him out because it might make things akward, especially because he doesn't know how he feels about you. i think the better bet would be to ask him if he likes you.
I guess just go for it what is there to lose
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment