Saturday, August 21, 2010

Military relationship..advice please?

My boyfriend of about a year decided to join the military and had to leave 3 months before he was due. His family, our close group of friends, and I only had 4 days to say goodbye. He had to leave that coming monday and he told me on wednesday, i never had the chance to see him over the weekend. It's been 2 weeks since then.





i love him so much and i miss him terribly. i think about him all the time and i know hes thinking about me too. im asking for some advice on what i should do and how i can learn to deal with this huge change. i could really use some help.





does anyone else out there know what im going through?Military relationship..advice please?
been there...done that....letters are a great way to keep in touch and show your love....i went through 8 years of letters....and now, we have spent 4 wonderful years together since he has gotten out...he says that our letters really kept him motivated in our relationship.....go the old fashion way....sit down with pretty paper and a pen. : ) good luckMilitary relationship..advice please?
I dont know your feelings but please dont think that I am being rude when I say this - You deserve the world first and foremost. You shouldnt wait for him. If its meant to be, it will be. Please do not let your life pass you by waiting for this guy. Good luck and God bless.
You should hold on to this love you have found. It will hurt so bad to give him up to a land you don't know and you want him for yourself but soon enough he will be back to run his fingers through your hair, smile at you, take you out to dinner, and kiss you whenever the time is perfect. A month ago someone I have strong feelings for left but he's not mine but I care so much about him and I pray everyday and hope that he will come back and I can thank him for all he's done. Just think about how lovly things will be when he gets back. Write to him, send him things to remind him of you while he's gone. Just keep your head up and don't let anyone convince you it wouldn't never work out, because if you smile and keep your heart in the right place he'll be back soon and you can enjoy you life together.
well i dont know wat it feels like to date him but my dad is in the army and he just got back from the war.... i always wrote to him and sometimes he called me.


he had to come back though because he got the purple heart im so glad hes back. now i live with him!!!


hope ur bf comes back safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment